Buy Potassium Iodide Tablets Online
Buy Potassium Iodide Tablets. Potassium Iodide (KI) is a dry salt-like tablet. Its chemical symbol is KI, which represents a compound of Potassium (K) and Iodine (I). Iodine is used by the thyroid gland to produce hormones. Iodine normally enters the bloodstream from the food we eat. The thyroid is designed to absorb and store Iodine. buy potassium iodide home delivery
KI is also added to table salt (“iodized salt”) to provide a source of dietary Iodine.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies KI as a nonprescription drug, approved for over-the-counter sale, as a safe and effective method to protect the thyroid gland from radioactive Iodine (radioiodine). buy potassium iodide dosage for nuclear attack
- Lab-tested Pharmaceutical-grade Potassium Iodide
- Priority Shipping available at checkout
- FDA-Approved medical supplier
- The world-standard treatment for nuclear radiation exposure
- Multi-Year Shelf Life
Vladimir Putin has resorted to unsettling threats, including putting Russia’s nuclear weapons on a higher state of readiness. The chance of an escalating confrontation leading to the use of nuclear weapons in Europe remains very low. But the risk of nuclear war is now greater than it has been in decades. Many people are spooked. The price of potassium iodide pills, a potential survival aid, has increased on Amazon by about 50% since the invasion began. But why are people buying the pills, and would they actually help in a blast?
One of the most insidious dangers of a strategic nuclear weapon (as the city-destroying ones mounted on intercontinental ballistic missiles are known) is the copious amount of radiation it would release. After an attack, radioactive fallout would rain down from the sky, poisoning those exposed to it. That can lead to severe illness and death. Potassium iodide can help, but only up to a point. It stops the thyroid, a gland in the neck, from absorbing radioactive iodine. The pills have been distributed in the aftermath of nuclear power-plant meltdowns, and there is evidence to suggest they work: studies after the Chernobyl disaster found that local residents who took the pills had lower levels of radioactive iodine in their thyroids than would otherwise have been expected. Some countries, including America and Britain, have stockpiles of the pills for this reason. buy potassium iodide 65mg
How Does Potassium Iodide (KI) Work?
The thyroid gland cannot tell the difference between non-radioactive and radioactive iodine. It will absorb both kinds. KI works by keeping radioactive iodine out of the thyroid gland where it can cause damage. buy drugs online
When a person takes KI, the thyroid absorbs the non–radioactive iodine in the medicine. Because KI contains so much non-radioactive iodine, the thyroid becomes “full” and cannot absorb any more iodine—either stable or radioactive—for the next 24 hours. buy potassium iodide tablets australia
What is Potassium Iodide (KI)?
Potassium iodide (KI) is a type of iodine that is not radioactive and can be used to help block one type of radioactive material, radioactive iodine (I-131), from being absorbed by the thyroid. buy potassium iodide online near me
In some radiation emergencies, usually nuclear power plant accidents, radioactive iodine may be released into the environment and enter the body through breathing or eating it. This is known as internal contamination. When the thyroid absorbs high levels of radioactive iodine, it can increase the risk of thyroid cancer in infants, children, and young adults many years after exposure. The thyroid is a gland in the neck that plays an important role in many body functions. buy potassium iodide bulk
How Potassium Iodide (KI) Protects the Thyroid
What You Need to Know:
- In a radiation emergency, some people may be told to take potassium iodide (KI) to protect their thyroid. where to buy potassium iodide canada
- Do not take KI unless instructed by public health or emergency response officials or a healthcare provider. where to buy potassium iodide australia
- There are limits to who should use KI and how much it can help. It only protects the thyroid from radioactive iodine (I–131) and does not protect other parts of the body from other types of radiation.
- KI is recommended only for people under 40 and pregnant or breastfeeding people. Doses recommended by the U.S. FDA depend on age. where to buy potassium iodide pills
- KI can have harmful health effects, especially if not needed or not taken correctly. If you are instructed to take KI, only use KI products that are approved by the U.S. FDA.
Only products that are FDA–approved may be legally marketed in the United States for this purpose. Only three brands of drugs are currently FDA approved for this purpose, and in times of possible crisis there may be no stock available of these brands. buy potassium iodide pills